Skip to content
Go to Top
Restoration Manager Version 28.0 – Released June 1, 2023
Restoration Manager Version 28.0 – New Features
- UK Only: For invoices, users are now able to invoice for specific XM8 line items. Made improvements to the Invoice report to display line items.
- UK Only: Added new Credit Invoice functionality, to create invoices for line items already include in a standard estimate invoice.
- Increased security by limiting number of allowed file types during upload.
Restoration Manager Version 28.0 – System Corrections
- Belfor: Resolved issues with default employee fields not being set on new lead page when an office is auto selected based on job zip code.
- Resolved console errors on Vendor Schedule page.
- Resolved workflow issues around Project Management Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where events were displaying multiple time on Vendor Schedule.
Restoration Manager Version 27.0 – Released April 27, 2023
Restoration Manager Version 27.0 – New Features
- UK Only: For invoices, added the ability to defer tax charges for VAT and display tax information on invoice of the deferment.
Restoration Manager Version 27.0 – System Corrections
- Added the ability to search for Points of Interest (Walmart, Costco, etc.) in the address entry field.
- Resolved issues around job progress and list type when performing Save and Add Copy.
- Updated list number range functionality on Site Detail page to limit duplicate list numbers
- Resolved issues with address entry when street number is not included.
- Resolved errors on WO/Site Performance dashboard
Restoration Manager Version 26.0 – Released March 30, 2023
Restoration Manager Version 26.0 – New Features
- Added ability to “Show Comments Box” and receive notifications when comments are added in the Job Portal.
Restoration Manager Version 26.0 – System Corrections
- Saving a Job with a PO Box as the Primary Contact address will not result in an error during address validation.
Restoration Manager Version 25.0 – Released February 16, 2023
Restoration Manager Version 25.0 – New Features
- Added 10 Additional Loss Dates to Job and Reports.
- Added Feedback application where users can submit direct product feedback from within Restoration Manager.
Restoration Manager Version 25.0 – System Corrections
- Fixed clicking on Job ID on the To Do → Tasks page opens job in same window vs. new window/tab.
- Fixed Sales Results report not pulling from the Estimate/Cost Date
- Fixed Vendor Other Schedule Event not showing upon save
- Fixed Long Company Names overlapping other data on the Loss Summary, Loss Detail, Work Order, Work Order by Vendor, Service Requested, Preliminary Report, Job Activity and Field Inspection Reports.
- Fixed Power User unable to Edit Email Templates when given appropriate permissions.
- Fixed adding a new site adds a hyphen to the beginning of the Site name at Site Selection page during login.
- Fixed clicking on System Setup from the menu results in X Error
Restoration Manager Version 24.5 – Released January 5, 2023
Restoration Manager Version 24.5 – System Corrections
- Image won’t load due to hidden character
- X error when running data export on Job Summary of Equipment and Consumables Report
- Job Aging with Gross Profit Analysis Report Missing Data
- When assigning equipment the system does not allow to assign times between 6:30 PM and 7:00
- X Error When Running Certain Memorized Reports
- Incorrect date format on date/time stamps for merge documents
- ‘Return Selected’ pop up does not work for hours between 6:30 PM and 7:00 AM
- Send Work Order function unable to generate work order .PDF
- 24.0 Regression – Printing Inspections not Working
- Document Merge—document does not merge
- Schedules displaying Sat 01/01 on Day, Week, and Timeline views
- When transitioning the calendar from an old year to a new year the weekly day display is showing incorrectly
- Increase Employee Signature Character Limit