Version 18.0 Release Notes- Released on May 6, 2020
- Job Custom Fields
- Added the capability to define the data types of Job Custom fields
- Xactimate Line Item Invoice
- Added the capability to create an Invoice for Xactimate Line Items
- Job/Item Determination
- Added the capability to set the Determinations for jobs or items
- Save & Add Copy UI Updates
- Updated the UI when you ‘Save & Add Copy’ jobs
- Save & Add Copy – Linked Jobs
- Added the capability to link jobs and switch between them via the UI
- Gantt Chart for Job Schedule
- Added a Gantt Chart for jobs
- Contact Updates
- Added the option for Contact Titles to be specific to Projects, Jobs, Vendors or Employees
- Dates added to View Jobs Browser
- Added additional dates to the View Job Browser
- Job/Vendor/Project/Item Documents
- Updated the UI and functionality for selecting and downloading documents
- Inspection Review Changes
- Updated the UI for the Inspection Review process and added more modifying capabilities
- Correspondence – Add CC
- Added the CC for email correspondence on the Correspondence tab
- Delete an Estimate
- Added the capability to delete an Xactimate estimate
- Property Terminology
- Added new terminology for Property/Job type
- Cause of Loss setting
- Added a Cause of Loss option for defining and selecting for Loss Types
- Disable editing of Job ID
- Added system setting for disabling the editing of a Job ID
Version 17.0 – Released on October 4th, 2019
*This release requires that you clear your browser cache. Instructions can be found here.
UI Enhancements – Loss Management
- Loss Management has been updated with a new User Interface Grid.
- By Job ID and By Vendor are now tabs
- Save Grid Preferences allows the user to save the current filter criteria
- Grid can be expanded to add more rows and to open the rows
- Select By options have been expanded to include Equals and Contains
- Date options have been added
- Export Grid to Excel option has been included
- Update All has a modified User Interface – includes all List and Item fields
- Link to Item Detail now contains full Item Detail screen as a pop-up window for editing and saving Item Details.
UI Enhancements – Item Detail
- Item Detail has been updated with a new User Interface.
- Function buttons have all been moved to the top of the tab pages
- Schedule Subject and Details have been added on Item Detail to show in the Schedules.
- Item Details can be collapsed
- Item Detail page can also be accessed from Loss Management
- PDF Optimization – added the capability to optimize PDF documents to reduce the size for emailing reports from the system.
- Added APIs for Job Costs and Item Charges
- Added capability to Download All Documents as a zip file
- Breadcrumbs now contain Job IDs
- Loss Fields have been added to the Auto Task feature
- Delivered Date is now synced with XA
- Xactimate Parser for Work Orders now includes the ability from system settings to choose which data from the line items to include in the Work Order (Quantity, Action, Hours, and Assemblies)
- Unpaid Balance has been added to the Job Custom Export
- Portal menus have been updated to be consistent with the main application
Resolved – Bug Fixes
- Job Summary Report not sorting on Job Progress
- Cannot delete photos in Vendor Portal after checkbox is checked in pop up
- Loss Type drop down shows deleted list types
- Job Documents – Error with checked box ‘Show in Project Portal’
- Item Detail data export pulling wrong staff member
- Task Manager – Task color is not consistent
- Make vendor info from Job Portal hover over a setting
- Service Requested field overlapping with Billing section when printing Work Order
- When uploading 6 pictures from the vendor portal only 2 upload to Item
- Sales Route – Route Status set to ‘undefined’ after deleting Route
- Copying a Task Template does not transfer tasks because of ‘Name’ field
- When in XM8 Parser, can’t select Pull-down on top menus
- Not returning Project Contacts in Contacts Browser
- Misspelling in System Settings -> Settings
- Site inspected notification is not filling in the Site Inspected Date in the default email
- WIP Report – inaccurate ‘Days in Production’ field when printing multiple Jobs
- Notification email – New job lead email not populating merge fields
- Approving vendor changes does not save information
- Duplicates appearing in Sales Activity data export
- Job ID terminology not updating
- Formatting error in ‘Action Taken History’ when closing item
- Preliminary Report – No list type when there is no item
- Project Management Summary Dashboard not working
- Preliminary Report – pulling primary project contact when no contact selected
- Contact data export returning incorrect data
- Contact data export does not return filtered information
- Unit field not displaying data in Company portal
- Accounting & Budgeting Dashboard shows 0 for Unpaid balance in Collections
- SMS Text from Correspondence doesn’t work with all Sites
- Vendor Portal saving is erroring when Full Name is too long
- Blank pages when printing multiple work orders
- Job Browser not showing both job flags
- Job Custom Export – Secondary Email field doesn’t populate
- Text Notification does not populate “List Type” field
- Inspection Report Not printing
- Date formatting not displayed per settings on “Action Taken” entry items
- Date formatting not consistent in Portals
- Global Search “Job Contact Phone #” does not work
- Jobs with zero balance are displaying in Unpaid Balance in Collections
- Filtered Job Browser not Exporting Grid Data to Excel properly
- Loss Type not respected when generating auto task
Version 16.0 was released on February 22, 2019
The biggest change in this version is the updates to the user interface, we have gone with a cleaner more modern look. Also, all the buttons have been replaced with icons.
Note: If you are unsure on the function of the icon hover over it, a description will display describing the icon function.
UI Enhancements – Dashboard
- The Home Page is the only page panels can be removed by simply clicking the X.
Note: There is no save once the X is selected the panel is removed. If panels are removed from the Home Page, the information will still be visible within its respective tab.
- New Dashboard Panel – Unpaid Balance In Collections; located within the Accounting and Budgeting Panel
In order for the Unpaid Balance In Collections graph to function the administrator will need to select which progresses equal collections by going to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Job Settings, Job Progress
Note: You can select more than one progress that equals Collections if applicable.
- Job Summary Panel you still can line up the eight employees, but you can now view their work load by employee role. Occasionally the employee may fall into multiple roles on a job, but you only want to view the role of just your Project Managers you can do this by selecting that role from the Employee Type drop down and the grid will update the job count.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Company Management Panel previously you could only select one progress level now you can choose multiple as well as save the grid preferences.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Task Performance Panel before this release the dates were limited we added the Between date filter.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Other Dashboard Enhancements
– Panels load faster.
– Slimmed down from multiple panels to one panel.
– New graphs.
– Larger text.
– Cleaner data, easier to read.
Enhancements to the View Jobs Page, Companies Page, Contacts Page and the Sub/Tech Page
- View Jobs Page
– Increased the number of columns that can be displayed from 14 to 30
– Added the ability to lock columns; columns to the left of the black line are locked
– Additional filters are available within each column; select the three dots to display all the filter options.
– Added the ability to Group by a Column.
– Added the ability to Save Grid Preferences.
– Added a new export; Export Grid to Excel.
Note: Previously you could click anywhere on the job row to be redirected to the Job Detail page now you have to select the Job Number to be redirected.
IMPORTANT: When re-directing to the View Jobs page from another level in Restoration Manager such as the Dashboard your preferences are not saved. The View Jobs page preferences will only be displayed when selecting the View Jobs page directly by going to Jobs → View Jobs
Tip: Single click in the blank space to the top left of the grid you can use your left and right keys to navigate within the grid.
- Companies Page, Company Contacts Page and the Sub/Tech Page have new grids the functionality within these pages is very similar to the View Jobs Page.
- Loss Date Tracking – Loss Date Tracking gives the ability to track date changes. If a date is previously set and then revised the user will be prompted to add a reason the date was changed. Then you will have a history icon (date change History) which displays all date history and why the dates were changed.
To enable this function the administrator will need to select which dates they would like to track changes for by going to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Loss Settings, Loss Date Tracking
- XA Job Mapping – When an XactAnalysis assignment is exported to Restoration Manager there are some fields that need to be manually adjusted and/or added such as Company, Referred by, etc. To minimize the manual adjustments, we added XA Job Mapping functionality that the Administrator can setup and maintain this admin table.
To Setup this functionality the administrator will need to go to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Other Settings, XA Job Mapping
Initially this may be continual setup for the admin as jobs come in from XactAnalysis.
Note: The Carrier ID and Carrier Name are added from the xml file that is processed for the assignment. Please keep referring back to the Admin Table to setup the Company, Referred By, TPA, Other Type, and Other fields. This will minimize the information that needed to be adjusted or added manually, as well as keeping information consistent.
- Company Affiliation – This is a nice feature when you are working with a Large Company that has multiple brands, Property Management Firms, etc. To add an Affiliation, go to the Company you will see a new tab called Affiliations click the tab then the plus sign.
- Document Templates – Added the ability to setup a template packet and assign the Packet to a Company.
The administrator can set this up by going to Settings → Office Setup → Document Templates when setting up a Packet you have an option to select Job Based on Company.
- Job Detail Page
– All icons have been removed from the job tabs.
– We eliminated the employee flex fields and added an additional five (5) employee fields for a total of twenty.
- Lead Entry Page
– The address is now one field instead of two.
– Company Affiliations are searchable within the Company field.
– Document Merge – Company has been added and will display documents that can be merged based on the Company selection.
– Work In Progress (Reports → Production → Work In Progress). We added Target Completion Changes; you can see the Current Target Completion Date, what the Original Target Completion was and the Reason the date was adjusted. We also added Earned Revenue Amount, which is based on Budget to Actual expenses multiplied by the Estimate.
– Commission – Gross Profit (Reports → Accounting → Commission – Gross Profit). Added the ability to set a GP% limit. Example anything greater than 35% Gross Profit qualifies for a Commission and anything less than that percent will not calculate into the report for commissions to be paid.
– Company Report Filter – All Reports that contain Company as a filter instead of having the massive scroll now you can search and select multiple companies to report off.
- Job Portal
– Documents now displays the number of Documents/Pictures are view able to the customer.
– The Subcontractors contact information now displays when hovering over the Subcontractor assigned to a Work Order within the View Requests tab.
- Company Portal
– Job Status (Active or Inactive) and Job Name have been added to Jobs Grid.
- Subcontractor Portal
– Subcontractors now have the ability to attach Pictures or Documents to the Work Order. All attachments will be part of the Work Order and the Job.
– Added a Profile tab so the Subcontractor can update their contact information.
Resolved – Bug Fixes
- Performance Issues
- Black X error when Printing Employees
- Black X on Data Export of Equipment Report
- Correspondence Detail Report not working when filtered by the Job ID
- Editing a Work Order from the Schedule not working correctly
- Email Template displaying List Level employees instead of Job
- Equipment Assigned – Pages to scroll not available
- Lead to Sale Summary Report criteria error
- New Lead from Integration is not sending out Notifications
- Not being redirected after deleting equipment
- The Print Detail Report is not working on View Jobs Page
- The Production Report Job Notes & Correspondence are truncated instead of wrapping
- Errors when adding a new Company Contact
- Moisture Readings Error for Australia Customers Only
- Save & Add Copy not copying Bldg/Unit
- Schedule selecting back button displays the Job ID instead of the Address
- Subject of the Work Order created through the Schedule is not saved
- System Setting to copy Job Contacts when Copying a Job not working
- Unable to Email or print a PO in Edge when ordering Consumables
- Sub/Tech Acceptance button spanning multiple lines when Terminology is changed
- Xactimate Jobs failing on jobs not located in the U.S.
- Consumable Tracking – Added the ability to track Consumables quantities on hand, usage, inventory count adjustments, and Purchase Orders (P.O.), re-order level and receive quantities.
- Dashboards – Added two (2) new dashboards – Company Management Summary – Task Performance Analytics Note: The Admin can select whether these panels are available to the employee by going to Help/Tools→ Tools→ System Setup→ Employees, Permissions Tab – Manager’s Dashboard
- Contacts Page: – Added the ability to add a new contact from the Contacts Page. – Last Search saved on the Page
- Admin System Setting Permissions: Help/Tools→ Tools→ System Setup→ Settings – Do not show Job Progress change messages – Show Sub/Techs on Jobs – Show Subs/Techs on Companies – Stock P.O. Auto-number option
- Employee Permissions: Help/Tools→ Tools→ System Setup→ Employees, Permissions Tab – Enable Send Correspondence to XA – Enable Send Documents & Pics to XA – Enable XA Trans ID Entry – Request Completed Task Notification – Adjustment – Issue P.O. – Receive P.O. – Set Trigger – Transfer Stock – Void P.O.
- Employee Settings: Help/Tools→ Tools→ Employee Settings – Create Employee Email Signature for Emails
- Employee Certificates: – Certification Types – Add the ability to setup certification types. Help/Tools→ Tools→ System Setup→ Other Settings, Certification Types – Certifications – Added the ability to apply employee certifications. Help/Tools→ Tools→ System Setup→ Employees – Employee Certifications Report – Reports→ Other→ Employee Certifications
- Companies and Company Contacts Page – Added Intuitive Search when adding a new Company or Company Contact to prevent duplicate Companies or Contacts being entered.
- Preliminary Report – Added the Primary and Secondary Job Contact email addresses to the report.
- Work Orders – When the work order has been scheduled (Start & End date/time) and the Send WO button has been selected the email now includes the appointment .ics file.
- Office Performance and Office Budget Performance Panels – Added the ability to generate a Detailed or Summary Report and the option to Export to excel.
- Task Notification emails now include more details.
- New Lead Entry Page: – Added the option to select “Use Same Address as Company” when creating a New Contact. – Added the option to Map Jobs in the Area by clicking the new Map icon.
- Job Snapshot – Time field added to the Target Start and Target Completion Dates.
- Scheduled Reports – Now all reports have the option to be automatically generated and emailed out on a set basis. Reminder: The report must be memorized before the schedule can be applied.
- Correspondence Email Subject Line – When emailing from Correspondence and a template hasn’t been selected the subject line of the email defaults to the Job ID, Job Name. i.e. 18-1069H20, Mailk Jackson
- Reports: – Referral Report – Added the ability to export the report and added Job Name to the export. – Job Gross Profit Report – Job Progress has been added to the report. – Job Custom Export – Added three (3) new fields; Job Started Date, Job End Date and Determination
- Tasks: – Added date filter when reporting off Completed Tasks. To Do → Tasks → Select By: Completed – Added the ability when a new Task is created to check a box; Email when task is completed you can also cc two (2) other employees to be included on the Task Completion Notification.
- XactAnalysis Integration – Job Type has been added to the Job Detail Page. i.e. General, Emergency, etc.
- Sales Route – You can now remove contacts from a Route and delete a route instead of just inactivating it.
- Job Documents & Pictures – Added the ability to uploaded Documents or Pictures when jobs are linked to the Linked Jobs folder.
- Tasks – Added date filter when reporting off Completed Tasks. To Do → Tasks → Select By: Completed
- Tools: – Update Staff on Job – Added all Staff Descriptions as an option to update the Employee assignment – Apply Task Templates to All Jobs – Added Loss Types as another criteria option
- Job Snapshot – Added the ability to see the Loss Type assigned to the Job.
- TechLoc Integration – Now sends the New Lead into TechLoc
- Work Orders – Enhanced the fields that can be selected to be displayed on Work Orders sent to a Subcontractor or Customer. Help/Tools→ Tools→ Office Setup→ Reporting, Work Order Report Settings (customize fields)
- Job Portal: Help/Tools→ Tools→ Office Setup→ Job Portal – Show Emergency/After Hours in Portal – Portal Theme Selection – Portal Menu
- Job, Company and Subcontractor Portals – Added the ability to upload more than one file at a time.
- Photo Report – Job Notes were not displaying.
- Job Activity Report – Text Box was cut off.
- Equipment Summary by Job doesn’t take you to the Job.
- Terminology for Job Name not respected within the View Jobs Page.
- Loss link was missing on the Schedule.
- Job → Job Custom Export Added add Employee Fields and Custom Dates to the Selection Pane.
- Job → Job Detail Added Job Completed Date in the Report
- Job → Job Detail Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Target Start, Target Completion and Job Completed. As well as making the made the following adjustments to the Report. Removed Date Projected Closed and replaced it with “Target Completion Date”. Removed Date Closed and replaced it with “Job Completed”.
- Job → Job Aging with Gross Profit Analysis Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold. Also, added Job Completed Date in the Report.
- Marketing → Referral Source Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Job Completed and Job Not Sold. Also, added Job Completed in the Report.
- Marketing → Lead To Sale Summary Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Job Completed and Job Not Sold.
- Marketing → Marketing Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Estimate Approved, Job Completed and Job Not Sold.
- Production → Production and Production Schedule Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold. Removed Site Inspection Appt. and replaced it with “Site Inspected”. Removed Date Closed and replaced it with “Job Completed”.
- Production → Production Summary Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold. Adjusted the height of the report headers due to the text being cut off. Removed Date Closed and replaced it with “Job Completed”.
- Production → Company Recap Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold.
- Production → Pipeline Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold.
- Production → Work In Progress Added the following dates to the report criteria date drop-down; Date Site Inspected, Estimate Approved, Target Start Date, Target Completion, Drying Started, Drying Completed, Job Completed and Job Not Sold
- When applying a SMS/Text number the SMS address is no longer needed now you only need to apply the phone number. Note: After the SMS/Text number is applied and saved the Text Now button will no longer be greyed out if it is a valid number.
- Text Template has been added to the Reminders page.
- Employee record now includes the SMS/Text field.
- The text character limitation has been increased from 165 characters to 320.
- Added a Save Settings button to the Employee, Job, and Sub/Tech Calendar. This new function gives the ability for the end user to select their preferred configuration for that Calendarso when they navigate back to that schedule it is consistent.
- Enhanced the details that display on the scheduled calendar event.
- Added the ability to add a Work Order from a Calendar Event, by double clicking on the Event.
- Documents & Pictures now import from XactAnalysis back to the Job in Restoration Manager.
- When a Document/Picture is uploaded to RM and Send to XA is selected the Document/Picture Title and Description are now being sent back to XactAnalysis.
- The Date of Loss and Date Received should be copied from the existing job.
- If a user double clicks the Save button, it will create two new jobs in the system.
- When an XA Job is copied it is also the XA TRANS ID #
- Decimals were applied to the end of assemblies.
- XWOW Duplicated + Subs were appearing in the Sub/Tech drop-down menu when adding a Work Order.
- Sales Manager not respecting terminology changes.
- Deleted Sub Categories displaying.
- Adding new Company Contact required First & Last Name field.
- Job → Job Custom Export
- Job → Job Summary
- Job → Job Aging with Gross Profit Analysis
- Marketing → Lead to Sale
- Marketing → Sales Activity
- Production → Production
- Production → Work in Progress
- Production → Job Gross Profit
- Accounting → Collections
- Accounting → AR Aging Invoice
- Work Order → Work Order Detail
- Work Order → Work Order Overdue
- Work Order → Hot Sheet 3
- Work Order → Hot Sheet 5
- Loss → Loss Summary
- Sub/Tech → Sub/Tech Summary
- Sub/Tech → Sub/Tech Aging
- Site Inspected
- Estimate Approved
- Target Start Date
- Target Completion
- Drying Started
- Drying Completed
- Job Completed
- Job Not Sold
- Date Closed
- Site Inspected
- Estimate Approved
- Target Start Date
- Target Completion
- Drying Started
- Drying Completed
- Job Completed
- Job Not Sold
- Date Closed
- Task Templates not respecting Site (Office) selection.
- Task Title wasn’t validating when as required when a new Task is added.
- Task Templates wouldn’t save if the Description text was over 250 characters.
- Added Staff 4 field
- Added Actual to Budget % Complete
- Adjusted the placement of Job Progress and Company
- KPI Notifications were not being sent.
- KPI’s were not updating on the Job Accountability dashboard panel.
- Job → Job Custom Export
- Job → Job Detail
- Job → Job Aging with Gross Profit Analysis
- Marketing → Referral Source
- Marketing → Lead to Sale
- Marketing → Marketing
- Production → Production
- Production → Production w/Schedule
- Production → Production Summary
- Production → Work In Progress
- Production → Company Recap
- Production → Pipeline
- Production → Collections
- Job ID, was not working properly so it was temporarily removed.
- Address, when making address adjustments within the save & add copy page they were not being respected.
- Office Performance
- Office Budget Performance
- Estimator Performance
- Project Manager Performance
- Loss Type Performance
- Primary Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Secondary Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Billing Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Job Address
- Job Name
- Job ID
- Loss Type
- When clicking link Documents & Correspondence all jobs are now continuously linked. Previously when selecting link Documents & Correspondence it only linked the job you were coping to the new job.
- If the Job ID was edited within the Copy page it would not save when the new job was created.
- Added New Office Budget Performance Panel: The new panel shows all closed jobs based on the date closed for year to date. It displays the Total Invoiced, Total Sales Budget for the period then the Over/Under Budget %. A toggle button to display the previous periods Budget Performance on Closed Jobs. Note: The administrator of the application will need to setup the Current Period Sales Budget and Previous Period Sales Budget by going to Help/Tools→ Tools→ Office Setup→ Office Detail Page
- Added the ability to Export data to Excel on the following Dashboard Panels – Work in Progress – Office, Estimator, Project Manager & Loss Type – Performance (On Closed Jobs) – Estimator, Project Manager & Loss Type ** The export includes the following fields:
- Added New Summary & Detail Reports on the following Dashboard Panels
- Selecting the folder arrow (expand tree) now populates preview window. Selecting the folder arrow again collapses and clears the preview window. Expanded View
- Added the ability to drag and drop multiple pictures/documents with check boxes. Check the boxes, single click and then drag and drop.
- Added ability to remove a document and/or picture from the upload queue by clicking the X to remove.
- When selecting a document and/or picture to edit the Title, Description, etc. after clicking Save the page refreshes to the where you left off.
- The financial section is now bold.
- Added Job Custom as an option to selection from the report criteria page.
- Moved Correspondence Notes to the left and removed the underlines, easier to read.
- Fixed the force new pages option.
- Removed the commas on numerical values. Example: 1,000 changed to 1000
- Correction on Work in Progress Panels; Estimator, Project Manager, Office and Loss Type % complete not allowed to go > %100
- Loss Performance changed to Loss Type Performance
- The New Lead Email Notification was not populating all the merge fields. (Primary Contact, Secondary Contact, Referral, Adjuster, etc.)
- Name/Date/Time/Stamp was not adding Time to the stamp.
- Various Terminology was not being respected. (Date of Loss, Date Received and Office)
- The Loss Type drop down menu was not respecting the ordering setup by the Administrator.
- Error Message – An Error Occurred While Processing your Request.
- Add New Lead page: If a date contacted was entered without a time, the system cleared the date with no warning to the user. Now, if no time is entered the system enters the current time.
- In the schedule, when you try to edit a user-created recurring schedule item, it won’t let you edit the parent.Now can edit the parent.
- In the Job Snapshot when a List Closed Date was entered the List Status was not changing to Closed, now it does.
- When entering a new Project, the Project name field was allowing more characters to be entered than the field maximum; added an error message to restrict the entry to 120 characters.
- When entering date changes in the Vendor Portal in some instances Mountain Time was defaulting; user’s local time is now the default.
- If a Job was deleted, the system was not noting in the database who deleted the Job and the date the Job was deleted. This has been resolved.
- In the Equipment Tracking Module when assigning consumables in some instances the Date Started and Actual End Date were not correctly populating in the database. This has been resolved.
- Production Schedule Dates were displaying one date for the column and a different date for the item; this has been resolved.
- Contacts> Job Contacts> Search By Phone Number – The search field was using the (___) ___-____ format. This search filed has been changed to a free form entry.
- WIP Production Report was including deleted jobs; the report now excludes deleted jobs
- If an apostrophe was used in an Employee Name field (think O’Brien or O’Malley) errors were produced with date-time functions.
- In certain circumstances when printing work orders from various screens errors were produced. This has been resolved.
- Job Portal Secondary Contact Info – Username and Password were not displaying correctly.
- Budget costs rolling to the job are not removed when work order is deleted
- Vendor Portal Reports not working correctly
- Job end date on production schedule not displaying correctly
- Item Budget disappears from item after rolled to job costs
- Added old Multiple Photo Upload function back into Job Documents
- Database optimizations
- Error when very specific phone number characters were entered in phone # fields
- Moisture mapper integration
- Job Documents – When a document was in a folder it could not be deleted.
- WIP reports criteria is returning the wrong criteria and too many pages.
- When the WIP Dash Panels reported a negative dollar amount an error message prevented the user from viewing the page.
- Moving a Job from one site to another created a false error message. A new message appears noting the successful Job move.
- When changing the Budget Factor in System Settings, the changes were not saving until the second attempt at the Save.
- Problems printing within the Vendor Portal
- Correspondence Zoom name/date/time stamp
- Error when viewing the Administrator Dashboard
- Memorized Reports Not functioning Correctly
- New User Interface, expanded displays; Job list is configurable with column editor and sorting.
- Bread Crumb’s icon moved to upper right next to global search boxes.
- New Documents and Pictures Functions; Default and Job folders, drag and drop, columns with sort and search functions, faster thumbnail display and review.
- New Dashboard page options: Main, Job Summary and Sales/Estimates based on permission settings.
- New Dashboard Panels: % Complete and Inspection Summary.
- Primary Contact information has been added to the Task Quick Email option
- The Vendor Item Summary can now be run even if the Vendor Rating is not enabled.
- Dashboard changes – WIP, Equipment Panel; Detail and Summary Reports; Summary of Jobs by Week; Equipment Summary by Job – Various adjustments
- Item summary Report – Now sub-totaling properly
- RM: Use Actual charges on Work order to roll up to Job Budget.
- Improve License Users Logged In Management System to work with Persistent Cookies (Remember Me)
- Quick Email – Add into the quick email (primary contact info)
- Ability to Move a lead/job from One site to another site
- Add Tax amount to work order Billing
- Add to email and mail merge fields – Disp_EndTime
- Added the ability for Vendors to capture signatures in the Vendor Portal.
- Add country to merge fields
- Changed state/province to allow for up to four characters.
- Added county and country fields to every address.
- Phone format: WYSIWYG! No formatting, free format, 40 characters
- Quality Process Detail Report, formatting has changed: We removed the extra spacing that was showing with the printing of issues and pictures.
- We eliminated duplicate email notifications on the job when the same employee has multiple roles, such as the estimator and the project manager.
- Production Report was not respecting the Inspection Date selection. That has been corrected.
- When an employee who is assigned to a list is made inactive in the system, the employee was being removed from the Super (or Manager) field on the List Detail Screen. The result made the items (work orders) inaccessible. This has been resolved.
- The permissions setting allowing (or restricting) the ability to change employees on a job has been resolved. If a user cannot edit employees the employee fields will be greyed out and inaccessible. The Edit Employees permission setting is on System Settings > Employees > Permissions, under the Home check box.
- Correspondence entries: double clicking on a correspondence entry creates a pop-up window showing the text detail of the correspondence.
- When adding a new Additional Contact (Referral ONLY) or single clicking on an Additional Contact the Sales Manager drop down field display has been changed so it does not wrap and distort the display.
- When running the Project Status Report with no dates an error is generated. This has been resolved.
- Equipment Bug – Showing as out on equipment management screen when item to equipment has Date_ActualEnd, when equipment notes is set to NULL.
- Adding Additional Contact – Sales Manager Field (Drop down) – When adding a new Additional Contact (Referral ONLY) or single clicking on an Additional Contact the Sales Manager drop down field displays across the page and forces the Add New Company to the far right and wrap.
- .NET Correspondence – when you click on an existing email correspondence you are directed to the reading pane at the bottom of the list. The text is in HTML format and unreadable. A pop up reading pane now appears for easier readability.
- Column Editor
- Column Sort
- Retain Job List Search
- Column Editor When using the Job List screen you can now add and remove column. Note: Adding and removing columns is user specific and the settings are saved per employee.
- Column Sort When using the Job List screen you can now sort by any of the columns.
- Retain Job List Search When using the Job List screen the system will retain your search criteria (e.g. Company, Select By, Status, etc.). You can click into a job and perform necessary changes or views, then return to the View Jobs. The previously selected criteria will be retained for the next search. Note: If you use the Bread Crumbs to return to the Jobs Browser page, it will redisplay your last search. If the click on the View Jobs under the Jobs Tab at the top of your screen, it will show you the selection criteria, but not the actual displayed data. You can either revise the selections or just click on Find to repeat the search.
- A purchase order approval process has been added to the system to allow you to set thresholds for Purchase order Approval, under site – Settings – Report. You establish up to three levels of approval with the name/email, and dollar thresholds. Example:
- Once PO actual charges are added to the work order charges section, the user pushes the Send PO for approval button and the system emails the PO approval person and they can approve via a link in the email.
- Get all Campaign tracking information and update multiple email address from company contacts from the “Constant Contact” tab on system settings.
- Sync Contact’s Email Automatically from Company contacts.
- Added ability to sync Job Contacts email with constant contact.
- Close the pie chart and change the white space to grey which will denote the other referral sources within the time period chosen (YTD or X days).
- Add a Printer Icon – The report that will be generated is the Lead to Sale Summary, Report Sort will equal Referral this report will generate off the dashboard settings (YTD or X days)
Restoration Manager – Version 6.1.5 – Release Notes – 9-22-15 RESOLVED When adding a new list to an existing job in RM, the list staff/super are being populated in the database with Builder_Emp_ID = 0. When you save and Add WOs it throws the error message Staff/Supervisor not found. Because the staff/super fields are hidden in the GUI now, the only way for RM Customers to resolve this themselves is to re-save the job, then go back into the list and add items. Restoration Manager – Version 6.1.4 – Release Notes – 9-16-15 RESOLVED Data Export for Work Orders was duplicating Items Tools > Data Export > Work Orders: When the data export option was chosen for Work Orders, it was creating duplicate items in the exported file. It now functions properly. Schedule When entering a Production Start Date, Restoration Manager was not respecting the current name in the Staff (Estimator) field when writing to the Schedule. Correspondence In certain circumstances, Correspondence was not sending. This has been resolved. List number on task tab of Job Detail page was not linking properly On the Job Detail Tasks page (selecting the Tasks tab from the Job Detail page), if the task is associated with a loss, the loss number (in the Loss column) is clickable and links to the Loss Detail page. Previously it was not linking to that page. Chrome Browser Issue related to Task entry Task Title field was not editable in Google Chrome version 45.0.2454.85 m In that version of Chrome browser, when you try to add a new task, the task title field is not editable. You can type in one letter at a time but you have to click away from the field after each letter in order to get it to populate. The Task Title field now operates correctly.
Restoration Manager – Version 6.1.3 – Release Notes – 7-31-15 New features in this release include: Purchase Order Approval Process We’ve added a 3-level Purchase Order approval feature. To define the approval levels go to the main menu and click on Tools > Site Set-up > Reporting. Scroll to the middle of the page and enter the appropriate information. Each designee will be sent the PO in an email that contains a link they can click to approve the PO. Upon approving it, additional emails (if applicable) will be sent to the next levels. When the last approval needed is done, the PO will be sent to the final designee (usually accounting) and to the vendor. The PO is created, and the approval process can be monitored, by selecting the Charges tab on the Item (or WO) Detail screen. There are Print PO, Print Back Charges and Send PO options on that screen. Please see Restoration Manager University at ssurm.servicesoftwareinc.com for additional detail documentation, including screen shots. Ability to reassign Project Manager on List Detail Screen Please note: Since you can change the name of certain fields in your database, the terminology used here may be different than what you’re using. If you need more explanation, contact your trainer or account manager. We’ve added the ability to change the Project Manager and Estimator at the Loss level. When a Loss is created, the Project Manager and Estimator at the Job level (on the Job Detail screen) are assigned to the Loss. Typically, those assignments don’t change as Work Orders are added to the Loss. Now, the Project Manager or Estimator can be changed on the Loss Detail screen. The Items (Work Orders) will now refer to the Project Manager who is assigned to the Loss (rather than the Project Manager entered at the Job level). The Estimator, however, is NOT changed at the Loss level. If you add a NEW Work Order to an existing Loss, the Project Manager AND Estimator assigned to that Work Order now come from the names entered on the Loss Detail Screen. This allows you to reassign the Project Manager on existing Losses so the new Project Manager can monitor the Work Orders on that Loss. An example of how this might be used is for temporary assignments such as the original assigned Project Manager is on vacation. The Estimator can also be changed at the Loss level, but only affects new Work Orders that are added to the Loss, not existing Work Orders. Problems we corrected in this release include: Staff/Supervisor Item Performance Dashboard function On the Dashboard, the Item Performance panel Overdue column for a Supervisor or Staff person was including Items due today and overdue items. It now shows only the number of overdue items List Reassign Screen Time and Date Stamp In the notes field on the Reassign screen the Time and Date stamp now works correctly. This screen is only accessed by Admin users.
Restoration Manager – Version 6.1.2 – Release Notes – 7-19-15 Resolved: Unable to send correspondence with Vendor Mail Merge Resolved: Item Detail – Email – Emailing from the Item Detail Page redirects you to the Send Correspondence Page. Resolved: Item Detail Email – When “Would you like to email the Work Order” is unchecked, the Item is sent with the email Resolved: Loss Overview Report shows 1 total Item when a list has 0 Resolved: Duplicate Companies created when Save is clicked twice Resolved: On the Job List tab, if you select Expand All the Close Date disappears from the page header. Resolved: Excel file not opening on Mac New Features Added Added: Additional Data Export to reports – Task Screen and Job Cost – reports on job screen Added: Data export function to Work Orders Overdue Report Added: Data Export to Job Detail Report Added: Administrator can customize Work Order Email Subject Line. To configure go to Tools/Site Setup/Reporting/ Work Order Email Subject Line Setting (scroll to middle of the page). Restoration Manager – Version 6.1.0 – Release Notes – 6-12-15 Resolved: When adding a new contact in a job Email address, it was not letting you save as it was applying validation. Resolved: During the Lead Quick Add/or Lead Entry function, the job name is created using Primary First, Last name, if the combined fields were longer than 30 characters the job would not get added, and no message would be displayed. We have truncated the job name created to 30 characters. Resolved: When creating work orders using the Save and Quick Add, it was not clearing previous data, thereby possible picking up inaccurate vendor to job relationships. Resolved: On the – Hygrometer readings – Saving caused it to divide the RH numbers by 10 each time you hit the save button; this has been fixed. Resolved: Jobs did not appear on the My Job Summary panel if user is Staff 10 thru Staff 14. Resolved: When job name is defaulted to the Primary contact and you subsequently change the primary contact, it was not changing the job name. Resolved/Changed: The way we were storing Report Objects and Datasets was causing issues with memory usage and timeouts. In order to improve performance and resolve those issues, we had to remove the export to Excel and Word features of the report viewer. A Data Export to Excel has been added to key reports in the system – choose Output: Data Export in the report profiler. Resolved: A user or power user who had no permissions to edit/delete could edit the job detail information. Resolved: Performance Issue: it was taking a long time to merge a document packet to a job. Changes were made to reduce the timeframe. Note for large packets of 20+ documents, it can still take 3+ Minutes to merge. Resolved: Company contact detail page –when adding more sales managers, if you uncheck the box, it was not honoring the selection. Resolved: When multiple work orders are scheduled for the same day/time and vendor, the pop-up warning was not appearing to let you know there is a conflict in the vendor schedules. Resolved: When clicking Jobs Under Warranty on the Dashboard, it was showing all jobs in the system; this has been resolved to only show jobs under warranty. Resolved: Report performance improved; Lead to sales and Company Recap Reports were failing. New Features Added Added: Purchase Order Approval process
- Add an admin setting (System settings) to allow the administrator to decide how these panels will calculate the data
- Estimate Accepted in the date range
- Printer Icon shows the Report Lead to Sale Summary
- Estimate Accepted and the Date the Estimate value are in the date range
- Printer Icon shows the Report Sales Results
- Estimate Accepted in the date range
- Add a toggle to display the previous year’s data.
- Add an admin setting to allow the administrator to decide how these panels will calculate the data and whether the date is based on date completed on the Job.
- Job Progress defined as Closed
- Add a toggle to display previous years data on closed job (YTD or X days) this is going to be added to each closed job panel (Office, Loss, Estimator & Project Manager)
- There will be no date parameters for the WIP panels (Office, Loss, Estimator & Project Manager)
- Once a job has and estimated accepted date, and does not have a date closed it is considered work in progress.
- We will now display Estimate, Budget, Actual, % Complete, Backlog, Invoiced, Over/Under and Collected
- No graph will be displayed (numbers ONLY)
- Add the Number of Jobs the employee is currently assigned to for work in progress only, not all jobs
- Add the Average Estimate per job
- Add a new drop down to system settings called Task Types, that can be selected when adding new tasks – “Select from drop down task type”.
- Add the ability to select a task type from the drop down list or type in a Task Title on their own.
- Add the ability to add a new task while viewing another task.
- Add a quick complete on the task panel, so employees can quickly complete tasks.
- Add new lists to system settings: Account Types, Contract Type, Contract Status, Contract Territory and Industry Group.
- Add new permissions to Employee Permissions determining if they can Add, Edit, Delete National Accounts./Preferred and Job Employees.
- On the Project Detail, add a drop down to select the Account Type.
- Change the Project Contact page to move Correspondence and Tasks to the Contact Level and add Documents to Projects.
- On the Project Detail, add Account Setup section to the Details tab.
- On the Project Detail, add a new tab/page called Account Locations.
- On the dashboard Task Accountability Panel, add two new columns: “Next 7 days” and “8- 30 Days”.
- On Tasks page, add to the search drop down the new columns: “Next 7 days” and “8- 30 Days”.
Restoration Manager – Version 5.6.3 – Release Notes – 2-7-15 Resolved: List Detail – after deleting a list, View Job should not be grayed out. Resolved: On Job Detail, validation is not showing in red (for required fields). Resolved: Preliminary Report Issues, various Resolved: Employee permissions for Merge Templates error Resolved: On Job Detail when adding a new job, error occurs when trying to create a new list before saving the new job. Resolved: Dashboard Top 10 Referral is not calculating total sales correctly. Resolved: Job Detail report shows blank first page when detail is more than one page. Resolved: Project portal PLM showing only deleted & inactive jobs Resolved: Spelling in Error Message Resolved: On Item Detail, Name/Date/Time Stamp on Notes not working. Restoration Manager – Version 5.6.2 – Release Notes – 1-25-15 Resolved: Marketing Inactivity Report data is incorrect. Resolved: Reports taking too long to run: Production, Lead to Sales Summary and Marketing Resolved: Job Correspondence – Project Contact missing from email contact list Resolved: List management timeout issue Resolved: Vendor Item Performance Panel not showing on Power User Resolved: On list management, error with apostrophe in address search. Resolved: Custom Lead Entry Form formatting needed re-formatting. Resolved: If there are no job progress levels selected when a user tries to go to the job section of the project portal, it errors out. Resolved: Lists/ListDetail_PLM.aspx – potentially dangerous value Restoration Manager – Version 5.6.1 – Release Notes – 1-4-15 Resolved: Can’t upload single documents or add a master document to a job that isn’t automatically added already. Resolved: Clicking on a link on the dashboard My Job Summary panels take you to the job browser but the jobs are not filtered correctly. Resolved: Stamp button missing from notes on the charges screen. Resolved: Add reference code to the error message to the Error page. Restoration Manager – Version 5.6.0 – Release Notes – 1-4-15 Issues Resolved: Resolved: The Equipment Utilization Reports – Needs Terminology for the respective job, and item information, this has been resolved. Resolved: The Job Contacts browser – Search By Phone Number input field is compressed and needs to be formatted properly, this has been resolved. Resolved: The Restoration Manager WIP (Work In Progress) Report number of jobs is not correct when you are running the report across multiple divisions. Resolved: The identified Firefox Issue with Merge Documents has been resolved. Resolved: RM Job Data Export is pulling the wrong determination Resolved: The Item Equipment missing item info and menu when item that is reference is deleted. Resolved by displaying that the related item is deleted. Resolved: When adding an employee it was defaulting to inactive, and an error would occur saying the employee ID already exists. This has been resolved. Resolved: Typo on Vendor Insurance Summary Report, this has been resolved. Resolved: Work In Progress-Data Export Date Projected Closed does not populate, this was added to the report, on the data export. Resolved: Value Based Inspection pictures do not populate on the last page, this has been resolved. Resolved: List Reassignment not working in Firefox Resolved: Increased the size of the “S” on the List Management screen as reported, the Action Taken “S” button not visible. Resolved: The Job Document Merge was not checking “Viewable by Homeowner” when checked in packet. It is now resolved. Resolved: The Lead to Sale Summary (Data Export) column name was not respecting Report Sort chosen. Resolved: The List Management – List order was not using the open date on the list, it is now. Resolved: When saving items and changing the vendor at the same time, the item would not close properly. Resolved: There was an error on the Job Detail Lists tab – Issue/Error on Safari browser Resolved: The title on the Data export / mail merge page was not correct, resolved. Resolved: Total Restoration – Job Tracking Report was not running properly, this has been resolved. Resolved: When adding a new employee record the status should default to active instead of inactive.