Version 17.0 – Released on October 4th, 2019
*This release requires that you clear your browser cache. Instructions can be found here.
UI Enhancements – Loss Management
- Loss Management has been updated with a new User Interface Grid.
- By Job ID and By Vendor are now tabs
- Save Grid Preferences allows the user to save the current filter criteria
- Grid can be expanded to add more rows and to open the rows
- Select By options have been expanded to include Equals and Contains
- Date options have been added
- Export Grid to Excel option has been included
- Update All has a modified User Interface – includes all List and Item fields
- Link to Item Detail now contains full Item Detail screen as a pop-up window for editing and saving Item Details.
UI Enhancements – Item Detail
- Item Detail has been updated with a new User Interface.
- Function buttons have all been moved to the top of the tab pages
- Schedule Subject and Details have been added on Item Detail to show in the Schedules.
- Item Details can be collapsed
- Item Detail page can also be accessed from Loss Management
- PDF Optimization – added the capability to optimize PDF documents to reduce the size for emailing reports from the system.
- Added APIs for Job Costs and Item Charges
- Added capability to Download All Documents as a zip file
- Breadcrumbs now contain Job IDs
- Loss Fields have been added to the Auto Task feature
- Delivered Date is now synced with XA
- Xactimate Parser for Work Orders now includes the ability from system settings to choose which data from the line items to include in the Work Order (Quantity, Action, Hours, and Assemblies)
- Unpaid Balance has been added to the Job Custom Export
- Portal menus have been updated to be consistent with the main application
Resolved – Bug Fixes
- Job Summary Report not sorting on Job Progress
- Cannot delete photos in Vendor Portal after checkbox is checked in pop up
- Loss Type drop down shows deleted list types
- Job Documents – Error with checked box ‘Show in Project Portal’
- Item Detail data export pulling wrong staff member
- Task Manager – Task color is not consistent
- Make vendor info from Job Portal hover over a setting
- Service Requested field overlapping with Billing section when printing Work Order
- When uploading 6 pictures from the vendor portal only 2 upload to Item
- Sales Route – Route Status set to ‘undefined’ after deleting Route
- Copying a Task Template does not transfer tasks because of ‘Name’ field
- When in XM8 Parser, can’t select Pull-down on top menus
- Not returning Project Contacts in Contacts Browser
- Misspelling in System Settings -> Settings
- Site inspected notification is not filling in the Site Inspected Date in the default email
- WIP Report – inaccurate ‘Days in Production’ field when printing multiple Jobs
- Notification email – New job lead email not populating merge fields
- Approving vendor changes does not save information
- Duplicates appearing in Sales Activity data export
- Job ID terminology not updating
- Formatting error in ‘Action Taken History’ when closing item
- Preliminary Report – No list type when there is no item
- Project Management Summary Dashboard not working
- Preliminary Report – pulling primary project contact when no contact selected
- Contact data export returning incorrect data
- Contact data export does not return filtered information
- Unit field not displaying data in Company portal
- Accounting & Budgeting Dashboard shows 0 for Unpaid balance in Collections
- SMS Text from Correspondence doesn’t work with all Sites
- Vendor Portal saving is erroring when Full Name is too long
- Blank pages when printing multiple work orders
- Job Browser not showing both job flags
- Job Custom Export – Secondary Email field doesn’t populate
- Text Notification does not populate “List Type” field
- Inspection Report Not printing
- Date formatting not displayed per settings on “Action Taken” entry items
- Date formatting not consistent in Portals
- Global Search “Job Contact Phone #” does not work
- Jobs with zero balance are displaying in Unpaid Balance in Collections
- Filtered Job Browser not Exporting Grid Data to Excel properly
- Loss Type not respected when generating auto task
Version 16.0 was released on February 22, 2019
The biggest change in this version is the updates to the user interface, we have gone with a cleaner more modern look. Also, all the buttons have been replaced with icons.
Note: If you are unsure on the function of the icon hover over it, a description will display describing the icon function.
UI Enhancements – Dashboard
- The Home Page is the only page panels can be removed by simply clicking the X.
Note: There is no save once the X is selected the panel is removed. If panels are removed from the Home Page, the information will still be visible within its respective tab.
- New Dashboard Panel – Unpaid Balance In Collections; located within the Accounting and Budgeting Panel
In order for the Unpaid Balance In Collections graph to function the administrator will need to select which progresses equal collections by going to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Job Settings, Job Progress
Note: You can select more than one progress that equals Collections if applicable.
- Job Summary Panel you still can line up the eight employees, but you can now view their work load by employee role. Occasionally the employee may fall into multiple roles on a job, but you only want to view the role of just your Project Managers you can do this by selecting that role from the Employee Type drop down and the grid will update the job count.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Company Management Panel previously you could only select one progress level now you can choose multiple as well as save the grid preferences.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Task Performance Panel before this release the dates were limited we added the Between date filter.
Note: This is a permission-based Dashboard Panel.
- Other Dashboard Enhancements
– Panels load faster.
– Slimmed down from multiple panels to one panel.
– New graphs.
– Larger text.
– Cleaner data, easier to read.
Enhancements to the View Jobs Page, Companies Page, Contacts Page and the Sub/Tech Page
- View Jobs Page
– Increased the number of columns that can be displayed from 14 to 30
– Added the ability to lock columns; columns to the left of the black line are locked
– Additional filters are available within each column; select the three dots to display all the filter options.
– Added the ability to Group by a Column.
– Added the ability to Save Grid Preferences.
– Added a new export; Export Grid to Excel.
Note: Previously you could click anywhere on the job row to be redirected to the Job Detail page now you have to select the Job Number to be redirected.
IMPORTANT: When re-directing to the View Jobs page from another level in Restoration Manager such as the Dashboard your preferences are not saved. The View Jobs page preferences will only be displayed when selecting the View Jobs page directly by going to Jobs → View Jobs
Tip: Single click in the blank space to the top left of the grid you can use your left and right keys to navigate within the grid.
- Companies Page, Company Contacts Page and the Sub/Tech Page have new grids the functionality within these pages is very similar to the View Jobs Page.
- Loss Date Tracking – Loss Date Tracking gives the ability to track date changes. If a date is previously set and then revised the user will be prompted to add a reason the date was changed. Then you will have a history icon (date change History) which displays all date history and why the dates were changed.
To enable this function the administrator will need to select which dates they would like to track changes for by going to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Loss Settings, Loss Date Tracking
- XA Job Mapping – When an XactAnalysis assignment is exported to Restoration Manager there are some fields that need to be manually adjusted and/or added such as Company, Referred by, etc. To minimize the manual adjustments, we added XA Job Mapping functionality that the Administrator can setup and maintain this admin table.
To Setup this functionality the administrator will need to go to Settings → System Setup → Settings → Other Settings, XA Job Mapping
Initially this may be continual setup for the admin as jobs come in from XactAnalysis.
Note: The Carrier ID and Carrier Name are added from the xml file that is processed for the assignment. Please keep referring back to the Admin Table to setup the Company, Referred By, TPA, Other Type, and Other fields. This will minimize the information that needed to be adjusted or added manually, as well as keeping information consistent.
- Company Affiliation – This is a nice feature when you are working with a Large Company that has multiple brands, Property Management Firms, etc. To add an Affiliation, go to the Company you will see a new tab called Affiliations click the tab then the plus sign.
- Document Templates – Added the ability to setup a template packet and assign the Packet to a Company.
The administrator can set this up by going to Settings → Office Setup → Document Templates when setting up a Packet you have an option to select Job Based on Company.
- Job Detail Page
– All icons have been removed from the job tabs.
– We eliminated the employee flex fields and added an additional five (5) employee fields for a total of twenty.
- Lead Entry Page
– The address is now one field instead of two.
– Company Affiliations are searchable within the Company field.
– Document Merge – Company has been added and will display documents that can be merged based on the Company selection.
– Work In Progress (Reports → Production → Work In Progress). We added Target Completion Changes; you can see the Current Target Completion Date, what the Original Target Completion was and the Reason the date was adjusted. We also added Earned Revenue Amount, which is based on Budget to Actual expenses multiplied by the Estimate.
– Commission – Gross Profit (Reports → Accounting → Commission – Gross Profit). Added the ability to set a GP% limit. Example anything greater than 35% Gross Profit qualifies for a Commission and anything less than that percent will not calculate into the report for commissions to be paid.
– Company Report Filter – All Reports that contain Company as a filter instead of having the massive scroll now you can search and select multiple companies to report off.
- Job Portal
– Documents now displays the number of Documents/Pictures are view able to the customer.
– The Subcontractors contact information now displays when hovering over the Subcontractor assigned to a Work Order within the View Requests tab.
- Company Portal
– Job Status (Active or Inactive) and Job Name have been added to Jobs Grid.
- Subcontractor Portal
– Subcontractors now have the ability to attach Pictures or Documents to the Work Order. All attachments will be part of the Work Order and the Job.
– Added a Profile tab so the Subcontractor can update their contact information.
Resolved – Bug Fixes
- Performance Issues
- Black X error when Printing Employees
- Black X on Data Export of Equipment Report
- Correspondence Detail Report not working when filtered by the Job ID
- Editing a Work Order from the Schedule not working correctly
- Email Template displaying List Level employees instead of Job
- Equipment Assigned – Pages to scroll not available
- Lead to Sale Summary Report criteria error
- New Lead from Integration is not sending out Notifications
- Not being redirected after deleting equipment
- The Print Detail Report is not working on View Jobs Page
- The Production Report Job Notes & Correspondence are truncated instead of wrapping
- Errors when adding a new Company Contact
- Moisture Readings Error for Australia Customers Only
- Save & Add Copy not copying Bldg/Unit
- Schedule selecting back button displays the Job ID instead of the Address
- Subject of the Work Order created through the Schedule is not saved
- System Setting to copy Job Contacts when Copying a Job not working
- Unable to Email or print a PO in Edge when ordering Consumables
- Sub/Tech Acceptance button spanning multiple lines when Terminology is changed
- Xactimate Jobs failing on jobs not located in the U.S.