Hover over the webinars for more information and click your desired webinar time to register for that date.
Note: Registration closes two (2) business days prior to the session.
All times listed below are Central Time (CT).
Training Webinar Descriptions
Below are descriptions of our training webinars. Please see the calendar for available dates for each webinar. Space is limited. Contact us with any questions.
- CSR/Call Taker – designed to train and educate the CSR/Call Taker on the primary functions and the day-to-day operations related to this role.
- Estimator & Project Manager – designed to train and educate the estimators and project managers on the primary functions and day-to-day operations related to this role.
- Estimates & Budgets – an overview on how to export an estimate from Xactimate and how to apply budgets to the job in Restoration Manager .Net.
- Intuitive Mobile – an overview of the functionality within intuitive mobile.
- Sales & Marketing – designed to train and educate the Sales & Marketing staff on the primary functions and day-to-day operations related to this role.
- Work Orders – an overview on how to add, close, and manage Work Orders.
- Equipment Tracking – an overview on how to manage equipment in Restoration Manager.Net and Intuitive Mobile.
- Features – an overview on features and how they function in Restoration Manager.Net and/or Intuitive Mobile.